How do we commission a shoot?
Commissioning Charlie will normally follow this sequence:-
- You tell Charlie where, when and how many people you have to be photographed. He will confirm his availability and provide you with a quote. He might also want to do a site visit.
- You confirm dates/times and agree to his quote.
- You build up a shooting schedule for the day, allocating a slot to each person to be photographed.
- On the day of the shoot Charlie will come to your office, set up a temporary photographic studio and photograph your subjects.
- After the shoot Charlie will provide you with rough images which you use to select your favourite image for each person.
- Once you have confirmed which images you want, Charlie will put your chosen images through post-production, making them look their absolute best and converting them to your preferred size and file format (eg JPEG, TIFF) ready for you to use.
Delivery timescales vary depending on which service you choose.
Please call or send an email and Charlie will explain everything in full.